Work Seeker’s Guide to Silver Mettle
1Advertise what you have to offer and what you are looking for
Here is an example:
Assistant for Event Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
I have 27 years of experience in events, marketing and office management including managing events which included: conferences, gala dinners, golf days, team building, exhibitions, sports days, awards ceremonies as well as music evenings. In order to do this I:
- Organised venues and all necessary furnishing and supporting material
- Created databases and sent out newsletters, invitations and letters online.
- Wrote and sent out press releases
- Organised transport and accommodation. [limit 300 words]
I prefer to work on projects as backup for someone who is planning an event.
I prefer to work half day or, nearer the time of the event, I can work full day.
- When submitting an advert, you become a member of Silver Mettle and can edit your advert any time. Simply click Register in the Menu and log in, and you will then see My Account in the menu, which gives you more options. You are also eligible to receive our monthly motivational newsletter.
- Your email is not published, but an employer clicking on your listing will be able to send you a mail, expressing interest. You are then free to negotiate with the employer and send a CV or Résumé.