Silver Mettle welcomes submissions from writers who contribute to our mission: positive information about how people who are 50 and especially older, are managing to work.
We love stories about men and women who are defying the stereotypes.
We have some policy guidelines:
- Positivity without sentiment
- Real information
- Helpful information
- No jokes about the elderly 🙂 That is how stereotypes arise and get internalised.
- ‘Not Retired’ stories here: https://silvermettle.com/inspire/ have the following requirements:
- Not more than 500 words.
- Send it to [email protected] with ‘Not retired’ in the subject line.
- Please attach a jpg image – not more than 1mb in size (or an avatar or symbol, if you prefer)
- If you are an expert we welcome contributions which are unbiased
We reserve the right to edit text and crop images.
At this point, regretfully we cannot pay for contributions.